December 17, 2021
Updated Hospice House Visitor Guidelines
Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19 precautions, and with the utmost concern for the health and safety of our patients, families and staff, we must restrict visitors at our hospice houses. Three visitors will be allowed at the same time, though there are no daily limits on the number of visitors. Care Dimensions continues to follow CDC guidelines and will require the following:
1. Visitors will be screened based on CDC guidelines:
- Have you experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, confusion, chills, body aches, new onset headache, loss of taste and/or smell, abdominal pain, or diarrhea?
- Have you or any family member had close contact with anyone that has been quarantined, infected, or awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- If you have travelled outside the country within the last 14 days, you will need to show a negative COVID test taken within 24 hours of arrival in the US.
If you answered Yes to any of these questions, please call the Nurses Station at the appropriate site for additional guidance on visiting: Kaplan House: 978-223-9760; Care Dimensions Hospice House: 781-728-1980.
2. Visitors to healthcare facilities must continue to wear a mask at all times while at the hospice house, even if they are fully vaccinated.
3. All common areas in our hospice houses are closed and all visitors must remain in the patient rooms.
4. Please maintain social distances of 6 ft. from staff and other visitors.
Care Dimensions Hospice House Video Tour
The Care Dimensions Hospice House, located in Lincoln on the Waltham town line, is a gracious and private home-like setting for patients who need hospital-level care for complex pain and symptom management. To learn more, call our Referral Center at 888-287-1255.